It turned out that the recipe is really easy and delicious. Since I am not a vegan, I adapted the recipe with the ingredients I had.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes, 8 squares.
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cups of cocoa
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 cups of milk
- 1+3/4 cups of powdered (confectioners) sugar
- nuts, raisins (optional)
- Either use a silicon baking pan, or prepare a baking pan with covering it with butter or stretch film.
- Mix all of the ingredients other than the optional ones you want to add with constantly stirring in a double boiler.
- Once you have an homogeneous mixture, add nuts or raisins or both and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the mixture to the pan you prepared.
- Chill it thoroughly and cut into squares.