Do not prejudge the name. This cake does not test like bean. It is also called as chestnut cake because of its taste.
- 4/3 cups dry white bean
- 2 eggs
- 1 cups sugar
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 2/3 cups walnuts
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 eggs
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract or vanilla
- Soak the beans for 2-3 hours before cooking.
- Cook the beans in water until the beans become tender.
- Drain the beans. Leave about half a cup of water. Mash the beans.
- Beat the eggs and sugar. Add all the remaining ingredients including mashed beans.
- Grease an oven pan and pour the mixture to it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400F/200C for 40-45 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, mix all the topping ingredients and make a creamy mixture.
- Remove the cake from the oven, and set it aside for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes punch some holes in the cake with a fork, and spread the topping.
Keep the cake in a cool place and serve it at the next day, or at least 6-7 hours later.