A healthy dish for your dinner.
- medium sized fish
- potatoes (one potatoes per fish)
- 3-4 bay leaves
- 0.5 cup of water
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- salt and spices (black pepper, chili pepper, etc.)
- Wash the fishes and place in a deep dish.
- Cover the fishes with water and add 1 tbsp vinegar, and 0.5 tsp salt per 1 cup of water.
- Marinate fishes for half an hour and wash it again. Put them aside.
- Cut the onions crosswise. Put them at the bottom of an oven dish.
- Slice the potatoes like French fries, and put them on top of the onions. Place the fish on top of potatoes and onions.
- If you want you can stuff the fish with chopped onion, tomatoes and herbal mix.
- Place sliced tomatoes (if desired, whole cherry tomatoes), mushrooms, and bay leaves on top of them.
- Mix water, tomato paste, and spices in another cup.
- Pour the paste mixture onto the fish.
- Cook the fish in 200C/400F oven for half an hour or the potatoes become tender.