Potato omlete is one of my favorites for the breakfast. I love the ones that my aunt makes when we visit her. She cuts the potatoes in cubes, fries the potatoes and adds eggs. So if I have time I prefer her method. Although it does not take much time, I can make it only during the weekends.
You can make it in different ways. If you have less time, just shred the potatoes. This reduces the cooking time for the potato.
- 1 medium or 2 small potatoes
- 2-3 eggs
- shredded cheese (optional)
- oregano (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp cooking oil
1. Slice the potatoes as if you are going to make French fries, then cut the slices vertical.
2. Put the cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it. Add potato cubes and salt.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add shredded cheese and oregano.
4. When the cubes are cooked, (at least two of the sides should become golden brown) add the eggs to the pan, and cook both sides.